Relics & Rarities - Logo Cotton Cap
Before the invention of this cap, people had to use their HANDS to shield their eyes from the burning power of the sun. And if your arm got too tired, you risked the danger of your your retinas being scorched. Thanks to advances in modern science and textile know-how, your worries are over. Now every Relics and Rarities party member can have the power to block the sun in the palm of their hands.
- 100% washed cotton chino twill
- Unstructured, 6-panel, low-profile
- Adjustable strap with hide-away buckle
- Head circumference: 19 ¼” - 23 ⅝”
- Made in the USA
- Doubles as a game when you turn it upside down to toss playing cards into it